Open until November 1st, 2020.
Test your knowledge about indigenous people in our 16 acre labyrinth. Find 10 hidden stations and answer interesting questions about their history, culture, and knowledge within the maze. There won’t be a map nor directions to guide you through, only your senses. So don’t expect to get out any time soon.
Corn Maze Admission
- Individual Pass: $10
- Family Pass: $30 (upto six people; $7 per person after)
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Group rates for 10+ people available
- Fridays from 5pm – sundown
- Saturdays from 9am – sundown
- Sundays/Holidays from 9am – 5pm
The maze is closed Monday through Thursday except for pre-booked tickets.
To book tickets outside our opening times or for special events in the maze, please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 613-828-2987.
200 Moodie Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K2H 8K6